The PC program “SHAPE-ISO-XML-Converter” serves to convert prescription maps from shp format into ISO-XML format. In this format, the prescription maps can be used on Müller-Elektronik terminals.
In ISO-XML format, the prescription maps are saved as ISO-XML tasks. A task can simultaneously contain several prescription maps.
Properties of the ISO-XML format:
• Several prescription maps can be used simultaneously in one task. This way, for implements that have more than one metering system, you can use a prescription map for each system.
• The format is supported by all ISOBUS job computers, regardless of their manufacturer.
Your system must meet the following requirements:
• For the installation: PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8.
• The “ISOBUS-TC” app must be activated in the terminal. This app is used to configure and start the tasks.
• You no longer require the “VRC” app to edit shp prescription maps.
The complete operating instructions for the SHAPE-ISO-XML Converter can be found here:
Type: pdf Size: 0,67 MB
Type: pdf Size: 0,78 MB
Type: pdf Size: 0,7 MB